SECOND TO NONE
In many ways the history of this Club dates back to 486BC, when the first section of the Beijing to Hangzhou “Grand Canal” was created. With a length of 1794 kilometers, the Grand Canal is not only the longest man-made canal in the world; but also the oldest.
Now, many centuries later, the grandeur of the old days returns to the Grand Canal with what undoubtedly is the finest members’ club in Beijing’s east. Featuring a modern design, the club is only separated from the Grand Canal by beautifully landscaped gardens which further enhance its unique, private and exclusive position in this beautiful spot of China’s capital city.
Most astoundingly, the Club is located on the east-end of famous Chang An Avenue, and is only a mere 25 minutes drive from the heart of the CBD; making it an ideal venue for busy executives to entertain their clients; as well as to unwind from those hectic days at the office.
The Club has been created with the discerning individual in mind. In the true spirit of Private Clubs; it will be a venue where members of the upper level in society can enter new friendships and develop new business relations. The Club has been fashioned to host numerous interesting social, cultural and business events to encourage networking among its members and their guests.
At the same time, using its pristine location along the historic Grand Canal, the Club also provides a haven of tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of Beijing’s CBD. One can relax in the Club’s gardens, stroll along the Grand Canal, relax on the boardwalk or rejuvenate one’s senses at the Spa.
Facilities and services include
- Beautiful lobby with scenic lifts to the second floor
- 23 Beautifully appointed rooms and suites
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens - ideal for a walk or jogging
- Chinese dining inside of 12 beautifully appointed private rooms
- Wine & Cigar bar
- International Dining with private rooms and outdoor terrace
- Executive Boardroom with the latest A.V. equipment
- Ballroom - accommodating up to 180 guests
- President's Dining Room for the ultimate in private dining and meetings
- Luxurious Spa with seven private therapy suites
- In-door 25 meter swimming pool
- Gymnasium with separate cardio and strength sections
- Billiard Room